by Abby Cahill O'Brien
Kale is considered to be close to wild cabbage. Even though it is healthy it could become an addiction as this salty, crunchy kale snack.
1 head of kale
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Separate one head of kale into leaves and remove tough stems.
3. Wash and DRY thoroughly – extra moisture will inhibit crisping.
4. Break into small pieces, toss with olive oil and sea salt, and spread in a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-30 minutes depending on your taste for char.
Recipe courtesy of Abbey Cahill O’Brien, www.5th joy.com, 2010.