by Jeremy Holmes
This video recipe for King Crab Mac and Cheese transcends the immortalized supermarket boxed mac 'n cheese. Learn as Chef Jeremy Holmes from St. Elmo's Steakhouse in Indianapolis, IN shares the secrets to this ultimate comfort food.
½ cup whipping cream
5 ounce Gouda Cheese
1 pound pasta
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
3 ounces king crab
¼ teaspoon parsley
1. In a medium to large skillet combine béchamel, whipping cream, and gouda cheese.
2. Mix the ingredients together until the cheese is melted.
3. Boil pasta, drain and add to the skillet.
4. Season the dish with salt and pepper.
5. Let the macaroni and cheese sit for a few minutes to absorb the flavors.
6. Place the macaroni in a dish and top with breadcrumbs.
7. Toast the dish until golden brown on the top.
8. Heat the crab in a microwave for 30 seconds before adding it to the top of the dish.
9. Garnish the dish with parsley.