Creepy Carrot Hand and Hummus
by Mystery Chef
Our Mystery Chef is on hand for another spooky mission, bringing a Creepy Carrot Hand to the boneyard party to set the stage for our Halloween appetites.
Ingredients1 container hummus (any brand)5 slices slivered almonds (or pumpkin seeds)
- Take the carrots and cut them at the base. How much you chop off will depend on how deep your hummus dish is.
- Take one sliver of almond (or pumpkin seed) and dip it in the hummus and “glue” on top of the carrot, like a nail.
- Place the “finger” in the hummus. If it falls over, cut more so that it stands up on its own.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the remaining four carrots. Arrange the carrots like a hand, with 4 finders together and one (thumb) separate. Look at your own hand for guidance.
- Place as centerpiece and creep out your guests with hummus.