by Stephanie Smith
Preparing the Easter ham is made simple this year with the help of Stephanie Smith. This recipe for boneless Honey Glazed Ham is guaranteed to have the masses keep coming back for more.
5 pound boneless ham
¼ cup cloves
2/3 cup butter
1 cup honey
½ cup corn syrup
1. Score the ham vertically and horizontally. The scores should only penetrate the ham approximately 1/3 of the way through.
2. Insert cloves into scored sections.
3. Melt butter in a double boiler.
4. Add honey, and corn syrup.
5. Stir, allowing ingredients to mix well.
6. Apply glaze to ham with pastry brush.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Recipe courtesy of Stephanie Smith, 2013.